- written the next great American novel, but only seem to get “thanks, but no thanks” from publishers and agents?
- had a great idea for a book in your mind, but can’t seem to bring it to life?
- completed the first draft of an amazing story, but need a second pair of eyes?
- finished your magnum opus, but aren’t sure what comes next?
Publishing can be a cut-throat world rooted in rejection. So many amazing stories are lost because authors are inexperienced in the intricacies of the industry or need a little direction in terms of editing.
What I offer…
I pride myself on my professional and personalized process tailored to fit each author and each project. It has been designed after years of creative writing workshops, working with English professors, and learning from professionals from all fields of publishing including executive editors of “Big Four” publishing house imprints.
I care about authors. I respect your authority and want to improve the way you write, not change it. I want to help you explore publication routes that will make your dreams reality. Here are some of the things I offer….
- Manuscript Review
- Project Coaching
- Query Letter Help
- Publisher and Agent Search Assistance
- One-on-One meetings (for local authors) or Telephone/Skype calls
- Marketing Plan Assistance
- Academic Vetting
- Professional Copywriting
Yes! I offer free samples of my manuscript review, proofreading, and copyediting! Contact me to get yours!